It’s important to have a quality pair of running socks. Normal socks can irritate your feet when they don’t have the comfort or breath ability of quality running socks. Here we will review some of the cheapest running socks and where to buy them.
So what are the Cheapest Running Socks?
- ASICS Cushion Low Cut Socks (Pack of 3), Grey Heather, Medium
- Low-Cut Pro Running Socks (Black 3 Pairs, US Women 5-7 // US Men 3.5-6)
- New Balance Men’s Performance Ankle Socks (3 Pack), Grey/Blue/Yellow/Red, Size 9-12.5
Now that we’ve listed out the cheapest running socks, let’s take a closer look at our top picks
The ASICS Cushion Low Cut 3 Pack of Socks is one of the most affordable options you will find when looking for a good pair of running socks. These socks are made from a breathable 98% Polyester and 2% Spandex. They have an added layer of soft sole cushion to protect your feet upon impact while running. The top layer is knit-mesh designed to wick moisture and keep your feet breathing during your intense workouts. They have three different color options for these ultra affordable socks: black, white, and grey.
The pros of the ASICS Cushion Low Cut 3 Pack are:
- Great budget friendly option
- Knit-mesh top layer for moisture to wick moisture and breathe
- Soft sole cushion for added comfort
The cons of the ASICS Cushion Low Cut 3 Pack are:
- These are low-cut ankle socks, which some may not be looking for, depending on your preference
Another ultra-affordable option to consider when looking for a cheap pair of running socks is the Danish Endurance Low-Cut Pro Running Socks. These socks come in an affordable 5, 3, or 1 pair pack, with a variety of different color options. These socks are made from 58% Nylon, 31% Cotton, 8% Polyester, 3% Elastane. The fabrics have cooling panels designed to wick away moisture and breathe, while having blister protection zones to avoid irritation when running long distances. These are unisex socks designed for both men and women.
The pros of the Danish Endurance Low-Cut Pro Running Socks are:
- Affordable budget friendly buy
- Cooling panels designed to breathe and wick moisture
- Anti-blister zones to reduce friction
The cons of the Danish Endurance Low-Cut Pro Running Socks are:
- Some may not like the vibrant colors of their socks, but they do have a basic black and white color
The final spot on our list of cheap running socks goes to the New Balance Men’s Performance Ankle Socks. The socks are 98% Polyester and 2% Spandex. They are designed to be moisture wicking to keep your feet cool during your toughest workouts. The have mesh cooling panels for breathe-ability and seamless toes for added comfort. They come in a pack of 3 pairs of socks, with a variety of different color assortments to choose from, all of which are very budget friendly.
The pros of the New Balance Men’s Performance Ankle Socks are:
- Very affordable
- Mesh cooling panels designed to breathe
- Moisture wicking
- Seamless toes for added comfort
The cons of the New Balance Men’s Performance Ankle Socks are:
- They seem to lack a basic black or white sock, which some may prefer to the designed they currently have
That completes the list. There are a lot of good options out there when it comes to finding a quality and cheap running sock. We’re confident that the ones on this list are some of the best and cheapest you will find. Thank you for reading!